This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Saitec Offshore Technologies (“The Company”). It explains our practices for the collection, use, maintenance, protection, and disclosure of information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website.
Please note that our website may include links to other organizations’ websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of The Company. If you submit Personal Data to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy notices.
What data do we collect?
The Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) when you voluntarily provide it to us when you request information, when you apply for a job or subscribe to marketing communications.
- When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
- We may also collect Personal Data from you offline, such as when you attend one of our events, or during phone calls with sales representatives.
How will we use your data?
The Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your information request
- Provide you with updated services
- Send you an invitation to an event
- Answer you when you submitted your application for a job
You may contact us for assistance in order to review, update, or correct any personal information provided. We will respond to you within a reasonable time and provide assistance to the extent possible or as required by law.
Marketing Opt Out and Choice
If you sign up to receive marketing or informational announcements from us, such emails will include the capability to opt-out of receiving such e-mails in the future. Marketing and informational announcements include any communications to you that are only based on advertising or promoting products and services. Transactional communications about an Interaction, or our Services are not considered “marketing” or “informational” communications.
Links to external websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. The Company do not control the content of such websites or whether such websites collect or process your personal data. To determine how such websites will process your personal data, you must review their privacy policies.
What are your data protection rights?
The Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request The Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
How to contact us